Today, I'll talk about what the worlds eat.
That picture is the United State's family.
As you know, There are many overweight people in that country.
I can understand the reason why there are many people who are overweighted.
Their menus are all meats, pizza, snacks, and many things that there are many calories.
There are Mc Donald, spaghetti, and some fruits such as grapes, and tomato.
However there are no many vegetables in their menu..
In our country, Korea, There are many vegetables, and nutritional things.
I think there are many problems in United States menu.
Although there are many delicious things, It is not good for our health.
I like our Korean food than the United States foods.

I felt hungry while seeing the pizzas lol. It was STRONG when you said that Korean food is better than United states food. Yeah, I agree on that too, :P But actually the taste is better for the US. kkk
ReplyDeleteMcDonald's are great!
ReplyDelete