Today, I participated in the singing contest,
I was the first.I lost. I got the lowest score.
I was depressed and I hit myself.
It was too painful. Then I died. So I became a ghost, now I'm going to kill paradox who got first place. Jane's best friend "Sally" knew that Jane was going to kill Jacob, so sally told him. He was warned. But, Jacob ignored it and he went to bed early. and Jane killed him at nighttime, but Paul, lee, sam and Jim watched it so Jane killed every one. Then a angel came and pulled them out. They had powers to shoot each element. But suddenly, Jane disappeared. But everyone didn't noticed that Jane was gone. The teacher Jerry who was almost eaten by Mr. Tom Reardon knew it. Jerry was so frightened so he took his friend to run away together, Mr. Hwang. While Jerry was running away with him, he suddenly spoke Korean and Mr, Hwang said " EOP violation!!!! I'll never run away with you! Bye!" and ran away from Jerry. After few mintues, he found his old friend, Young-Jin, and ran away together, memorizing the E.O.P. But they couldn't memorize it, and they got a yellow card......
Orange Shoes!!!
ReplyDelete